Xbox Live is now undergoing service maintenance. Microsoft’s announced that the Xbox Live is down from 12:01AM PST, and could last anything up to 24 hours. Anyway, here’s a video tutorial on how to change MTU settings on Xbox live.
To find your router’s address:
1. On your computer, click Start, Run, type cmd, and press ENTER. A window with a command prompt will appear.
2. In the window, type ipconfig /all and press ENTER.
3. Look for a line that starts with “Default Gateway” and write down the address (usually it will be 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.2.1).
- router configuration web page
- router configuration web page xbox
- router configuration webpage
- Router Configuration Web Page MTU
- router configuration xbox
- telfort router